6 septiembre, 2019 Todo el día
Why the Madrid Energy Conference?
The September 2019 Madrid Energy Conference will be groundbreaking: An international assembly of top level business executives and government officials from Latin America, Europe, and the world will come together to explore the vast cross-regional opportunities at the intersection of E&P, infrastructure, renewables, and finance. We’ve gathered the brightest minds and the most engaging and well-respected commercial, policy, and regulatory thought leaders throughout the region.
Latin America is shaking up its energy mix with record-setting renewable energy investment and aggressive natural gas development projects in nearly every major energy-producing country. With newly elected governments in the region’s largest energy-producing nations, there has never been a better time to reassess the market and actively pursue new business strategies.
The Madrid Energy Conference 2019 will give participants the opportunity to:
- Connect with regional energy officials and other key decision makers to catalyze industry connections and partnerships.
- Cultivate open dialogue across the energy value chain.
- Review investment opportunities and assess risks in Latin America’s US$ 100 billion energy industry.
- Debate innovative approaches on energy transition, regulatory and financial challenges, and government plans to support sector investment.
Hosted by recognized industry leaders:
- The Institute of the Americas, with 27 years of experience actively cultivating energy development through its showcase La Jolla Energy Conference.
- IPD Latin America, celebrating 20 years of on-the-ground consulting in Latin America for a wide array of global energy decision-makers.
Many thanks to Spain’s Secretary of State for Energy, José Domínguez Abascal for his support of energy transition in Latin America and this inaugural meeting.